The Art of Photoshop Compositing with Julieanne Kost | 1.98 GB
Duration: 3h 03m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 960x540 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 1ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
Join Julieanne Kost as she walks you through her creative thought process and explains how she transforms concepts and raw images into entirely new works of art using Adobe Photoshop. Discover how to select the images you need to create a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts. Master the tools used in compositing, including adjustment layers, masking, blending, and Smart Objects, so that the technology doesn't get in the way of expressing your creative vision. Learn how to adjust scale and perspective and manipulate texture and focus to help viewers temporarily suspend their disbelief long enough to enter your world.Topics include:
* What makes a good composite?
* Refining your story
* Composing using the basic principles of design
* Customizing your Photoshop workspace
* Preparing elements from your source images
* Adjusting color, tone, balance, and perspective
* Mastering the Pen tool
* Unifying with texture, focus, leading lines, and structure
Contact to email: downloadsuport191@gmail[dot]com for support all you need !